Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Three days later, on February 20, 2021, I received a notification that I owed $ 19.99.

Dear Apple team, 

Please help me. 

On February 17, 2021, with the account, I downloaded the Handset Second Phone number software application to my phone. After checking some parameters, I deleted it the same day. I didn't want to use it because it didn't work for me. Three days later, on February 20, 2021, I received a notification that I owed $ 19.99. As you can see from the attachment I sent you, I did not use this program and on the same day I refused the monthly subscription and deleted the program. I would like you to show me a way out of the situation with what I have written. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Sincerely, Malik M. N

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 10:32 PM

Is the charge showing from *apple.com or from the developer?

if from Apple, you can go to reportaproblem.con and submit a refund request. Of it’s from the developer, then you would need to contact them.

1 reply

Three days later, on February 20, 2021, I received a notification that I owed $ 19.99.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.