Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music & Google Nest

I’ve recently subscribed to Apple Music but I have Google speakers in my home. I have set up Apple Music as my default through Google Home and certainly when I ask Google to play music it plays from my Apple Music. However, when listening to music on my phone I don’t seem to be able to link to my Google speakers. When I previously had YouTube music there was an option to listen through my phone or my speakers, but in the Apple Music app I do not have the choice to link to my speakers. Can anyone suggest how I can pair Apple Music on my phone to my Google Nest speakers?

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 4:49 AM

5 replies

Feb 24, 2021 1:08 AM in response to Omar_A1

Sorry that doesn’t help. I can tell my Google to play music and yes it uses Apple, but when I’m on the Apple Music app choosing my songs I cannot link it to my speakers. I’ve attached a screenshot from YouTube Music showing the option to connect to my speakers. I don’t have that option from Apple Music.

Apple Music & Google Nest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.