Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incomplete Album in iTunes Store

I wanted to buy an album in the iTunes store. However when I looked at the track list, the first five songs were missing. The track list began with #6. If I buy this album, will the first five songs be there, but the list is messed up? Is there a reason , out of 31 tracks, the first five are missing? TIA

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 4:03 PM

SAE,

For various reasons, sometimes the tracklist that is offered for sale as a digital download differs from the tracklist that appeared on the CD. Most likely, the tracks not listed will not be part of the album if you buy it. You might want to cross-check with the same album sold in MP3 format at Amazon Digital Music.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 4:03 PM in response to SAEinSoCal

SAE,

For various reasons, sometimes the tracklist that is offered for sale as a digital download differs from the tracklist that appeared on the CD. Most likely, the tracks not listed will not be part of the album if you buy it. You might want to cross-check with the same album sold in MP3 format at Amazon Digital Music.

Incomplete Album in iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.