Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification Cancelled Frozen Screen

How do I reboot my I phone XS when I accidentally called 911 and Notification Canceled is frozen on the screen? I tried the UP volume Down volume and Power concept but to no success.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:57 PM

Hi there virtuosoguitarist,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone XS being frozen, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Take a look at it here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Specifically, check out the detail below:

"iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo."

You'll want to ensure you press and hold the Side button until seeing the Apple logo on the iPhone display.

We hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 6:57 PM in response to virtuosoguitarist

Hi there virtuosoguitarist,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone XS being frozen, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Take a look at it here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Specifically, check out the detail below:

"iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo."

You'll want to ensure you press and hold the Side button until seeing the Apple logo on the iPhone display.

We hope this helps.

Notification Cancelled Frozen Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.