📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LG GX 65 OLED - colour line at bottom of screen

Brand new TV. Settled down to watch the new series of For All Mankind using the built in Apple TV app. I noticed an intermittent flashing line across the bottom of the screen. Very distracting.

After further watching, I noticed that the line is generated by what ever colour is in the bottom right of the scene. So if it’s a dark scene, but there is a white lamp in the right corner, the white is across the whole screen width at the bottom of the screen, if the source is red, it’s a red line. With dark colours it’s hardly noticeable.

This only seems to affect the Apple TV app (thank goodness). Has anyone any ideas or how do I report this to Apple?

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 12:50 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

LG GX 65 OLED - colour line at bottom of screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.