Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control Center Doesn't Work by Swiping Down

Hi!

After the last update to 14.4 on my IphoneX I have faced a few issues:

1) The control center doesn't swipe down anymore. I can get to the control center by settings but it isn't available by swiping on the top right side of the screen.

2) The notifications aren`t visible anymore. I can see it the first time, but when I swipe down there is nothing...

What should I do? Has anybody faced this issue?

PLEASE HELP

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 8:36 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, ilonamay!

We understand you're not able to use Control Center or Notification Center after the latest update. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If after restarting, you still can't access these features, you may want to reinstall iOS:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Once you've restored to factory settings, test to make sure you're able to access those features. If you are, restore from a backup: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Let us know the results.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 8:36 AM in response to ilonamay

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, ilonamay!

We understand you're not able to use Control Center or Notification Center after the latest update. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If after restarting, you still can't access these features, you may want to reinstall iOS:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Once you've restored to factory settings, test to make sure you're able to access those features. If you are, restore from a backup: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Let us know the results.

Have a great day!

Feb 26, 2021 4:54 AM in response to alma1090

Hi!

Thank you for such a detailed answer! I have done all the steps.

1) Restoring didn`t help.

2) I`ve backed up my iPhone and restored it to the factory setting. Unfortunately, it didn't work as well. I still don't have access to the Control Center.

Should I wait for the next update? Is there any chance that it could be some screen damage problem (not software)?

What should I do next?

Control Center Doesn't Work by Swiping Down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.