Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 glitch: now takes two swipes to access the settings

I have an iPhone 12 with iOS 15.0.2 and there seems to be a glitch. If I have any apps open, swiping down from the top right corner, now opens the notifications screen (instead of the settings). It now takes two swipes down from the left to open the settings. 😣 I find this annoying and inefficient. Is there any way to get it to go back to opening the settings on the first swipe? (See screen captures.)

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 7:19 AM

I have an iPhone 12 Pro.. I don't have any issues like that..

Are you sure that you're not more centered on the display when swiping downward?

The only time I get the Notification Center when swiping down is if I swipe at the notch or to the left of the notch. If I swipe downward anywhere to the right of the notch, I get Control Center every time. From within apps, from the Home Screen and from the Lock Screen.

Maybe update to 15.1?

Try a force restarts?

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2021 7:19 AM in response to ocius1

I have an iPhone 12 Pro.. I don't have any issues like that..

Are you sure that you're not more centered on the display when swiping downward?

The only time I get the Notification Center when swiping down is if I swipe at the notch or to the left of the notch. If I swipe downward anywhere to the right of the notch, I get Control Center every time. From within apps, from the Home Screen and from the Lock Screen.

Maybe update to 15.1?

Try a force restarts?

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

iOS 15 glitch: now takes two swipes to access the settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.