Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my charger for my iPhone 12 plus?!?!?

Why is it not promoted that you get half a charger with your purchase? Honestly I have a Samsung account and would have bought a phone from a company that gives me full value, and include a functional charger!

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 1:23 PM

Wheremycharger40 wrote:

Why is it not promoted that you get half a charger with your purchase?

It was ... clearly there is no power adapter shown in the following image which was taken directly from the online Apple Store for this iPhone model.

2 replies

Feb 21, 2021 1:10 PM in response to Wheremycharger40

See the following from Buy iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

Also note that Samsung is not shipping a charger with their new S21 Ultra (and possibly other models) either.

See the following from the "What's in the Box" section of

https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-128gb-unlocked-sm-g998uzkaxaa/?hideDevice=galaxy-s21-ultra-5g

What's in the Box:

1. Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

2. C to C Data Cable

3. Ejection Pin

* Phone model and color varies based on selection made.

** Wall charger sold separately.

Where is my charger for my iPhone 12 plus?!?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.