Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no charger iphone 13

bought new iphone 13 off skymoble..but no charger with it..so having to send back not paying £857 for phone..then having to fork out more money for charger...will stay with my samsung A71....shame on apple... are yous that short on money??

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 7:04 AM

But this move to not include wall adapters with their new electronics is pretty absurd and definitely not motivated by eco-consciousness, no matter how they try to spin this extra mini money-grab. If they're making a whole bunch of separate adapters with separate packaging for people to buy because their new phones and accessories don't come with them...... how is that saving the environment? Think about it! It's a MONEY GRAB! $60 for a new charger?? Come on!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 7:04 AM in response to Katana-San

But this move to not include wall adapters with their new electronics is pretty absurd and definitely not motivated by eco-consciousness, no matter how they try to spin this extra mini money-grab. If they're making a whole bunch of separate adapters with separate packaging for people to buy because their new phones and accessories don't come with them...... how is that saving the environment? Think about it! It's a MONEY GRAB! $60 for a new charger?? Come on!

Dec 3, 2021 8:15 AM in response to dukeboxs

Hello~ In an effort to decrease the impact to our environment Apple is not shipping out charges. It is stated in purchase information. Take a look here:

New Buy iPhone 13 Pro - Apple

https://www.apple.com › iPhone › iPhone 13 Pro

What's in the Box ... As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods.

Most others are following suit. I personally have a drawer full and never need another.

~Katana-San~

Dec 16, 2021 5:42 PM in response to Katana-San

So instead of shipping them with the phones we would still need to purchase them in the store or online. Wouldn’t that still increase the carbon footprint because as many phones you’ve shipped out people still need a wall adapter for the new usb c cord

so you would still need to manufacture the adapter. So selling them in stores and online isn’t the same as including them in the box?

Dec 16, 2021 6:35 PM in response to KayyRenayy

Hello ~ I am simply stating the facts. It is the decision that Apple has made. You can touch base with them here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Also please be aware I am just a forum user here as you are and Apple doesn’t ask me personally for an opinion about their business practices. I did however read what was in the box and shopped accordingly.

~Katana-San~

no charger iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.