Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted app won’t stop notifications

Hi everyone!

I’ve had a problem with this for a year now. I used to work at Starbucks but I’ve quit since. At the time, I downloaded Intelligent Hub, a VMware management tool that the company used since they were trying to implement it, but I never used the app—and deleted it quickly afterwards.

Now the problem is that I keep receiving notifications of “App Installation” for that app (after the app was gone and I’ve stopped working at Starbucks). I’ve gotten this notification A LOT and it’s bothering me now. I’ve been refusing to download it.

I don’t know how to delete or stop it since the app is no longer on my phone. I also don’t know who to contact since the developer of Intelligent Hub has absolutely no way to contact them. If there’s a way to remove this through Apple, I’d be incredibly happy. I’m assuming it’s possible to somehow turn this off. I’ve attached a picture of the notification I keep receiving.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 7:50 PM

Hi there ALPS101BL,

We understand you're receiving a prompt to download an app on your iPhone, and we'd like to share a resource that may help.

Take a look at it here: How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

3 replies

Deleted app won’t stop notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.