Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help me find a hacker thief!!!!

in sept of lat year.i had my mac book pro stolen from me just days after i bought it. i got it to download my apple data to try and catch a hacker ( still unresolved) anyway the location and find my Mac were forced off and i dint know how to fix that before it was taken.so I'm wondering if there is any other way of tracking me device? like through Mac address or something? it was take at quarter to 6 in the morning in a very small town in sw Georgia(Blakely) in couple mins while loading stuff for work. was taken from my truck while I ran in for couple more things.(less then 5 mins) I am completely convinced that the theft and hacking is a inside job my one or more of the three key people in my life at that time (but not any longer)I have the original box and my apple data that shows it was mine! I dint think it would have gone far! again I'm wondering if its possible to tract it yet or set traps to catch it once on the net. any and all help with my MacBook Pro recovery and even tracking and catching a hacker would be greatly appreciated as I'm only started using apple in July of last year and do to the issues I hav with the hacker my whole life(business, relationship, personal) is crumbling slowly and I'm truly afraid of to what end will this continue? please please please help me!!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 4:21 PM

Apple is not in the stolen property retrieval business. This is what Apple has provided to help you: If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You need to contact the police to report the theft.

1 reply

please help me find a hacker thief!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.