You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer settings on Macbook Pro

Hi all, i would like to know if there is a way to test print using the xerox accounting features?

I have try to test print but there is no settings to set the accounting ID so i was unable to do a test print from the printer and scanners settings.

I have an alternative is by opening a file and select print and do the necessary settings and i am able to print out

Is there a way for me to perform a test print from the printer and Scanners settings

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 8:17 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 24, 2021 1:35 PM in response to h3llblaz3nnn

Hello h3llblaz3nnn,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to print a test page using the Xerox Accounting features. In a situation like this you may need to contact Xerox directly for information on how to print a test page using their software.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Printer settings on Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.