Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You do not have permission to open the application

What can I do if I download a application, but it says 'your computer or network adminstrator for assistance' ?

I've tried many solution before but it doesn't help. My Mac is Big Sur system.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:28 PM

Hi there, sasasavio,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble opening an app you downloaded from the internet. We would be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, we would recommend reviewing the following Apple Support articles:

Safely open apps on your Mac - Apple Support

Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer - Apple Support

Don't hesitate to respond back if you still need help. If you do, please provide the exact message your receive when trying to open your app (please do not paraphrase).

Have a lovely day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 2:28 PM in response to sasasavio

Hi there, sasasavio,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble opening an app you downloaded from the internet. We would be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, we would recommend reviewing the following Apple Support articles:

Safely open apps on your Mac - Apple Support

Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer - Apple Support

Don't hesitate to respond back if you still need help. If you do, please provide the exact message your receive when trying to open your app (please do not paraphrase).

Have a lovely day!

You do not have permission to open the application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.