You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing or Saving as PDF - Converting to mirror image

I created a word doc that I am trying to print. Regardless of printer I select, the image becomes mirrored in the print preview and actual printed copy. I then tried saving the word doc as a PDF before printing, and it also becomes mirrored. I have checked my control panel, system preferences, printer settings, document properties, etc. and do not see anything to check or un-check related to the mirror image conversion (or flipping or t-shirt printing). I am using a MacBook Pro with Big Sur OS; Microsoft Word for Mac (16.46).

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 9:30 AM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2021 5:33 PM in response to TLSLP1

Hello TLSLP1,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Microsoft Word documents are printing as a mirrored image. Take a look at the answer for the following Microsoft Community post: Microsoft Community

If that doesn't help, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft support to look into this more: Microsoft Support

Thanks again, and take care.

Feb 24, 2021 5:33 PM in response to TLSLP1

Hello TLSLP1,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Microsoft Word documents are printing as a mirrored image. Take a look at the answer for the following Microsoft Community post: Microsoft Community

If that doesn't help, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft support to look into this more: Microsoft Support

Thanks again, and take care.

Printing or Saving as PDF - Converting to mirror image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.