You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the “SIM” number?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 9:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 12:57 PM

Okay, I understand you asked for the SIM card in your iPhone. If you want to see the E-SIM number of your Apple Watch, then you should be able to see it in the app. But i can see the field is blank.

Try on your Apple Watch:

1) Press the Digital Crown on your watch to see your apps.

2) Tap the Settings icon.

3) Tap General.

4) Tap About then scroll down. Look for the ICCID field.

Is your Apple Watch with Cellular connection? If not, you will not be able to see any SIM card number.

If I misunderstood you anyway, and it actually IS your iPhone's SIM card number you want to see, then leave the Apple Watch app, and go to your iPhone's settings, and again -> General -> About -> find ICCID.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2021 12:57 PM in response to makala2117

Okay, I understand you asked for the SIM card in your iPhone. If you want to see the E-SIM number of your Apple Watch, then you should be able to see it in the app. But i can see the field is blank.

Try on your Apple Watch:

1) Press the Digital Crown on your watch to see your apps.

2) Tap the Settings icon.

3) Tap General.

4) Tap About then scroll down. Look for the ICCID field.

Is your Apple Watch with Cellular connection? If not, you will not be able to see any SIM card number.

If I misunderstood you anyway, and it actually IS your iPhone's SIM card number you want to see, then leave the Apple Watch app, and go to your iPhone's settings, and again -> General -> About -> find ICCID.

Feb 23, 2021 9:43 AM in response to makala2117

On your iPhone, go to:

Settings -> General -> About. Look for ICCID - this is your SIM card number.

Most often you can also find the number on the sim card itself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.