Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing emails

I got an email pretending to be from Apple asking me to give my payment information.

Where can I forward this email to Apple?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 1:10 PM

See the following from Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Please report suspicious emails and messages: 

• If you receive a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, send it to reportphishing@apple.com. If you forward a message from Mail on your Mac, include the header information by selecting the message and choosing Forward As Attachment from the Message menu.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 1:10 PM in response to Mary E O'Kiersey

See the following from Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Please report suspicious emails and messages: 

• If you receive a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, send it to reportphishing@apple.com. If you forward a message from Mail on your Mac, include the header information by selecting the message and choosing Forward As Attachment from the Message menu.
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com.

Phishing emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.