Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get No Available Windows.

When I try to use split screen on my MacBook Air M1 I get No Available Windows instead of window options. Is a setting wrong?

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 7:26 AM

Hi 123sb1rd,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues with Split View on your Mac. We can help with this.

We noticed you reached out using this resource: Use two Mac apps side by side in Split View

Per the resource,

"If Split View doesn't work, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Mission Control, and make sure that “Displays have separate Spaces” is selected."

Once the setting is enabled, you should have the option to view your apps side by side using the steps in the resource.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 7:26 AM in response to 123sb1rd

Hi 123sb1rd,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues with Split View on your Mac. We can help with this.

We noticed you reached out using this resource: Use two Mac apps side by side in Split View

Per the resource,

"If Split View doesn't work, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Mission Control, and make sure that “Displays have separate Spaces” is selected."

Once the setting is enabled, you should have the option to view your apps side by side using the steps in the resource.

Cheers!

I get No Available Windows.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.