Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Netflix onto iPad mini 2

I have updated my iOS software to v 12.5.1 and when I try to download Netflix app (cloud icon), it asks Download an older version of this app? (as the latest Netflix app requires iOS 13). I press Download and get the message Unable to Download App. Is there another way?

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 8:24 AM

Hey there, Charrh!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having some issues with downloading the Netflix app onto your iPad mini 2. We can understand wanting to find out how to work around this. Check out this page to learn what to do if Netflix says 'Unable to Purchase.' As shown there, if your iOS is below 13.0, but you've downloaded the Netflix app in the past, see the Apple support site for instructions on downloading an earlier version of Netflix. Here is a link to that page: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2021 8:24 AM in response to Charrh

Hey there, Charrh!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having some issues with downloading the Netflix app onto your iPad mini 2. We can understand wanting to find out how to work around this. Check out this page to learn what to do if Netflix says 'Unable to Purchase.' As shown there, if your iOS is below 13.0, but you've downloaded the Netflix app in the past, see the Apple support site for instructions on downloading an earlier version of Netflix. Here is a link to that page: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.

Take care!

Download Netflix onto iPad mini 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.