Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

E printer

my Epson 3750 printer used to print from my iPhone 11. Now when I try to print from my iPhone it says no air printers found

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 5:36 AM

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that a Wi-Fi router is used, and that the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same network.

Try the following:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, and the iPhone (and all other devices/computers). Wait two or three minutes. Power on the router. Wait another two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone (and all other devices/computers). Any change?

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 5:36 AM in response to konasandy

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that a Wi-Fi router is used, and that the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same network.

Try the following:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, and the iPhone (and all other devices/computers). Wait two or three minutes. Power on the router. Wait another two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone (and all other devices/computers). Any change?

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

E printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.