Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flashing logo and no charge

When I try restarting the IPhone 12 Pro Max apple logo just blink for a half second and after 10 seconds directly shows Home Screen rather showing apple logo for atleast 10-15 seconds which is normal. Also sometimes iPhone does not start to charge and I receive a message that there is water in the lighting port. But there is no water exactly.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 11:55 AM

Hello Kseniya_vab,

We understand that you're experiencing issues with restarting your iPhone and charging it. We want to help any way we can.

You mentioned that you're receiving an error saying that there's water in the Lightning port. This page has some information that may help, even if there isn't water visible in the charging port: About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later

Please be sure to check out the "What should I do if my iPhone gets wet?" and "If my iPhone gets wet, can I charge it?" sections of the above page.

As for the issue with restarting your iPhone, are you using these steps to restart it? Restart your iPhone

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2021 11:55 AM in response to Kseniya_vab

Hello Kseniya_vab,

We understand that you're experiencing issues with restarting your iPhone and charging it. We want to help any way we can.

You mentioned that you're receiving an error saying that there's water in the Lightning port. This page has some information that may help, even if there isn't water visible in the charging port: About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later

Please be sure to check out the "What should I do if my iPhone gets wet?" and "If my iPhone gets wet, can I charge it?" sections of the above page.

As for the issue with restarting your iPhone, are you using these steps to restart it? Restart your iPhone

Thanks!

Mar 1, 2021 1:05 PM in response to Eric--F

Hello. Of course I tried to restart the phone but it doesn’t help. Every time I switch it on the flashing logo appears. Will the updated IOS solve this problem? Or do I need to change my Ipone in the store?

Concerning to the water in the lighting port, I start to use just a new charging cable. And I do not receive this mistake lately.

Flashing logo and no charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.