Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have the following warning message - OperativeMachined' will damage your computer message

Ho do I resolve this it will not leave my screen despite closing down and restarting. ia m struggling to locate any help for resolving this.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 5:04 PM

This is Malware you many have download because of downloading some Third Party software that bundled the Malware into their Product. Strongly suggest only downloading directly from the Developers site or the Apple Store in the future.

Solution - download from EtreCheck or Malwarebytes and run only one of the two to remove the malware

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 5:04 PM in response to Elizabethpat

This is Malware you many have download because of downloading some Third Party software that bundled the Malware into their Product. Strongly suggest only downloading directly from the Developers site or the Apple Store in the future.

Solution - download from EtreCheck or Malwarebytes and run only one of the two to remove the malware

Hi, I have the following warning message - OperativeMachined' will damage your computer message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.