SharePoint message

I keep getting this long message headed "Microsoft SharePoint quit unexpectedly" On iMac with Monterey 12.6.6

Comes every other day.

Thanks,

David

iMac 27″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 12:33 AM

It seems that you are experiencing an issue with Microsoft SharePoint on your iMac running Monterey 12.6.6. One possible solution is to restart your Mac by choosing Apple menu > Restart.

Another possible solution is to make sure the app is compatible with your version of macOS. You can also try opening another file in the app as there may be a problem with the original file.

If the issue persists, you can check for updates to your software or disconnect any peripheral devices you just connected (for example, a printer).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sources for help:

1. If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac - Apple Support. https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/if-an-app-freezes-or-quits-unexpectedly-mchlp2579/mac

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 12:33 AM in response to davidfromlara

It seems that you are experiencing an issue with Microsoft SharePoint on your iMac running Monterey 12.6.6. One possible solution is to restart your Mac by choosing Apple menu > Restart.

Another possible solution is to make sure the app is compatible with your version of macOS. You can also try opening another file in the app as there may be a problem with the original file.

If the issue persists, you can check for updates to your software or disconnect any peripheral devices you just connected (for example, a printer).

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sources for help:

1. If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac - Apple Support. https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/if-an-app-freezes-or-quits-unexpectedly-mchlp2579/mac

SharePoint message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.