Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having trouble putting my apple id on my new phone

it's not taking my apple id on the update apple id setting. when i put the password, it only loading

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 7:54 PM

paice00 Said:

"I'm having trouble putting my apple id on my new phone: it's not taking my apple id on the update apple id setting. when i put the password, it only loading"

-------

A. Disable Cellular:

Try disabling Cellular, and using Wi-Fi instead, seeing if that makes all the difference. Cellular always overrules Wi-Fi.

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

C. Log Out, then in to, iCloud:

Try logging out of, and then in to iCloud. Be certain Notes is selected. Perhaps this all needs to resync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 7:54 PM in response to paice00

paice00 Said:

"I'm having trouble putting my apple id on my new phone: it's not taking my apple id on the update apple id setting. when i put the password, it only loading"

-------

A. Disable Cellular:

Try disabling Cellular, and using Wi-Fi instead, seeing if that makes all the difference. Cellular always overrules Wi-Fi.

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

C. Log Out, then in to, iCloud:

Try logging out of, and then in to iCloud. Be certain Notes is selected. Perhaps this all needs to resync.

I'm having trouble putting my apple id on my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.