Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I wanna ask... I just restore my old iPhone 5 but they req for input Apple ID as activation lock, but I don't remember Apple ID was registered on that phone, what I've supposed to do?

Hello, I wanna ask... I just restore my old iPhone 5 but they required for input Apple ID as activation lock, but I don't remember Apple ID was registered on that phone, what I've supposed to do? I try to remove the password as well but not getting better

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 8:53 PM

Use Apple's iForgot service, or contact their Account Security team, or if you're the iPhone's original owner, supply Apple with its purchase receipt and ask them to remove the lock.

(193004)

1 reply

Hello, I wanna ask... I just restore my old iPhone 5 but they req for input Apple ID as activation lock, but I don't remember Apple ID was registered on that phone, what I've supposed to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.