Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t access control center on watch

Sometimes my control center and my notifications won’t open on my watch series 6. Why does this happen.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 9:35 PM

I am having trouble getting started. I have pressed on the center of screen and swiped up. I am trying to select watch face and also to put the objects in each corner of watch face that I want to view most. Ie. Phone, date he Pulse rate and what ever in the fourth corner. But I can not find where I edit the face choice the colors the digital or standard watch face.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2021 9:35 PM in response to Mmcintos

I am having trouble getting started. I have pressed on the center of screen and swiped up. I am trying to select watch face and also to put the objects in each corner of watch face that I want to view most. Ie. Phone, date he Pulse rate and what ever in the fourth corner. But I can not find where I edit the face choice the colors the digital or standard watch face.

Can’t access control center on watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.