Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to turnoff or change Screen Time Password

I don't know what Apple community is doing, this is really frustrating. I want to erase all contents and it prompts me to enter Screen Time Password which I don't remember setting up in first place. I have never set any Screen Time Password, yet I try to turn off by clicking forgot password. It prompts to enter AppleID password, which even though after entering correct password it adds to failed attempts and does not allow me to turn off Screen Time. I have 9 Failed Attempts, this is ridiculous.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 2:02 AM

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2021 2:02 AM in response to parth2609

If you have forgotten your Screen Time passcode

Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If you are unable to reset Screen Time passcode from the this-> link then, you will need a computer. If you don't have one, borrow from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Unable to turnoff or change Screen Time Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.