Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, i am trying to login to my icloud but it send a verification code to old number which os no longer used.. how can i still login?

i was using iphone Xsmax and now i bought iphone 12 and i want to login my icloud but when i try to login.. they send verification code to my old number which i don’t use anymore. I know i id and password but the problem is the core sent on my old mobile number.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 11:53 AM

Not necessary the account recovery is to be done every time , if one remember the old trusted number ( say 1234.... ) that is inactive , the person can visit the cellular service give his identification proof and issue a sim on behalf of the same number and insert the sim Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

in new iPhone that is purchased and follow the article Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support

The Apple ID and password is active so is the 2FA active on the iCloud server , once a new trusted number is added the code will start appearing on the new trusted number , and the person can access the account Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2021 11:53 AM in response to sufyan65

Not necessary the account recovery is to be done every time , if one remember the old trusted number ( say 1234.... ) that is inactive , the person can visit the cellular service give his identification proof and issue a sim on behalf of the same number and insert the sim Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

in new iPhone that is purchased and follow the article Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support

The Apple ID and password is active so is the 2FA active on the iCloud server , once a new trusted number is added the code will start appearing on the new trusted number , and the person can access the account Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Hey, i am trying to login to my icloud but it send a verification code to old number which os no longer used.. how can i still login?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.