Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

auto fill doesn't fill

I havre MacBook Pro with latest software. I would like to use the long suggested password generated in safari, but once entered on some sites it doesn't come up in auto fill altho othe3r sites work just well. Same with my iPhone 11. What can I do?

Thank you

Carl

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 4:00 PM

Carl Sutherland Said:

"auto fill doesn't fill [...]once entered on some sites it doesn't come up in auto fill altho othe3r sites work just well. [...]What can I do?"

-------

Contact the Site:

It's probably something embedded into the HTML code that is authored for the site. So, contact the site, seeing if this can be overruled by you, as a user of the site.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2021 4:00 PM in response to Carl Sutherland

Carl Sutherland Said:

"auto fill doesn't fill [...]once entered on some sites it doesn't come up in auto fill altho othe3r sites work just well. [...]What can I do?"

-------

Contact the Site:

It's probably something embedded into the HTML code that is authored for the site. So, contact the site, seeing if this can be overruled by you, as a user of the site.

auto fill doesn't fill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.