Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch does not accurately track standing hours

My Apple Watch does not accurately track standing hours. I stand all day at my standup desk. I tend to move around within each hour whether it’s to the bathroom or to grab something real quick. However, my watch continually misses those hours I’m standing up. Many times I turn on the strength training activity and do squats for a few seconds to get my watch to recognize I’m standing. I don’t wanna have to do that with this expensive of a watch.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Hi, thank you but unfortunately this didn’t help.

4 replies

Mar 1, 2021 12:07 PM in response to Brookewithane

Hi Brookewithane,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. It appears that you aren't receiving the credit expected for stand hours on your Apple Watch. First make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are running the lates software versions: Apple security updates. You can further improve accuracy using these tips: Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch.

We hope that helps.

Cheers!

Apple Watch does not accurately track standing hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.