Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daisy Chain on MacBook Pro 2015

I have a MacBook Pro Retina (early 2015) and just got a Philips 276B as well as a Philips 275B monitor. I want to daisy chain them to my MacBook, but am not sure how. I connected them according to the screen's manual, but only one monitor will activate. How I daisy chain these particular screens to this particular MacBook is what I hope someone here can help me with. Much obliged.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 9:09 PM

I belive you have to use the Display Port cable that comes with the monitor to connect the DP Out on the 276B to the DP in on the 275B. Your laptop then of course connects to the USB-C input of the 276B.

Can I ask: do the 276 and the 275 match each other in terms of image quality and general design?

I just got a 276 and I'm interested in picking up a 275 to go with it and it'd be nice if they match.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2021 9:09 PM in response to cunning-linguist

I belive you have to use the Display Port cable that comes with the monitor to connect the DP Out on the 276B to the DP in on the 275B. Your laptop then of course connects to the USB-C input of the 276B.

Can I ask: do the 276 and the 275 match each other in terms of image quality and general design?

I just got a 276 and I'm interested in picking up a 275 to go with it and it'd be nice if they match.

Mar 2, 2021 11:22 PM in response to torbenbn

A Mini Display Port cable did the trick for the second screen, indeed. I then had to set one screen to Extend and not Clone, and done.

The two screens are identical other than the fact that one has a built-in webcam. One thing though: I have the 276 tilted at 270 degrees and as a consequence it doesn't provide the same resolution as it does when at the standard, landscape setup. Doesn't bother me though.

Daisy Chain on MacBook Pro 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.