Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4g issues

My app download in iPhone 12 Pro compared to my previous 7 is very slow . Tested many times. I feel the internet is ******* very slow . Apple why the **** you guys release the software and phone without fully tested. So much irritated after this iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:42 AM

4 replies

Feb 27, 2021 8:42 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

It's getting irritated when I use phone outside it's **** slow.. Why Apple releasing these kind of softwares and phones. I used android phones. Bought new iPhone 12 pro last week . But now I am thinking why I bought this Apple phone. And why they are selling these kind of phones in these very expensive price. I wasted my money. Seriously Apple have to answer my issues and replace with new phone like urs. I cannot tolerate and pay the money for these kind of phones. I have another yellowish tint issue, camera edit issue, WhatsApp transfer issue I am facing. My experience from this is as android is much much better. Apple answer my issues. I won't leave this issue and pay the money for this phone.

iPhone 4g issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.