Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is locked and I forgot my phone number and the code goes to that number so please tell me how to unlock my old ID

My Apple ID is locked and I forgot my phone number and the code goes to that number so please tell me how to unlock my old ID

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 4:36 PM

Hello, harshana193.

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been locked out of your Apple ID account. If we understand correctly, you no longer have access to the telephone number associated with your account and you’re unable to unlock your account using any of the steps outlined here:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you no longer have the Recovery Key, access to the trusted number, or any other devices logged into your account you may need to recover your account using the account recovery process:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Warmest Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 4:36 PM in response to harshana193

Hello, harshana193.

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been locked out of your Apple ID account. If we understand correctly, you no longer have access to the telephone number associated with your account and you’re unable to unlock your account using any of the steps outlined here:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you no longer have the Recovery Key, access to the trusted number, or any other devices logged into your account you may need to recover your account using the account recovery process:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Warmest Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.