Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications on the iPhone that you have clicked on

Hello All,

is there any way to find old notifications on your iPhone that you have clicked on? I recently clicked on an important Discord notification and it took me to a place on Discord that was not where the post was and now I can't find it. Is there any way to look at notifications in a history log somewhere? Please let me know if you need more clarity. I noticed that when you click on notifications on your phone those notifications disappear from the notification section.

Thanks in advance,

xrpspartan

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 7:50 PM

One the notification is clicked on then you are moved to the corresponding app, as you already know. The notification center has all the notifications that you have either not tapped on or have not opened the corresponding app. That is the only log/history that is available for notifications.

Axel F.

4 replies

Feb 27, 2021 8:00 PM in response to xrpspartan

xrpspartan Said:

"Notifications on the iPhone that you have clicked on:[...] I recently clicked on an important Discord motivation [...] Is there any way to look at notifications in a history log somewhere?[...]

———-

Ask the Developer:

Perhaps this is a spec built in to the product itself. So, contact the developer, asking them how to do this within the app. You’d find their information in the App Store where Discord is found.

Notifications on the iPhone that you have clicked on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.