Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello my iphone 7 plus cannot be updated because it says that i am not connected to the enternet. But when i check my connection im still connected to my enternet why this happend?

I cannot receive texts and calls on my iphone 7plus because it cannot be updated coz when i tried to install the update it will say that i am not connected with the enternet. But when i check my connection im still connected to my enternet. Why this happend and how can i fix this. I am really having hard time on this.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 2:26 AM

Connecting to Wifi / Ethernet is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you connect to Wifi/Ethernet, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 2:26 AM in response to genefer225

Connecting to Wifi / Ethernet is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you connect to Wifi/Ethernet, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

Mar 1, 2021 9:01 AM in response to SravanKrA

Yes i know that if i am not connected to the enternet it will be a problem, but i know and Im pretty sure that i am connected to the wifi/ enternet because i can still browse use fb messenger watch youtube and other apps that requires enternet connection. Just like now i am using my iphone7 plus to send you messages and how come when i’m going to install the update it will say that i am not connected to the enternet. So confusing...right?????

Hello my iphone 7 plus cannot be updated because it says that i am not connected to the enternet. But when i check my connection im still connected to my enternet why this happend?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.