Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign in on a second Apple TV? I can watch on one Apple TV and on my iPad, but there is no way to sign onto my second Apple TV.

How do I sign in on a second Apple TV? I can watch on one Apple TV and on my iPad, but there is no way to sign onto my second Apple TV.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 3:56 PM

You can sign in on as many Apple TV boxes as you like with the same account, but streaming from the same service simultaneously is limited (varies by content provider).

Each Apple TV box will have a default account (from setup). The newer Apple TV boxes (4th generation or later, with tvOS 13 or later) allow multiple accounts, and you can switch between them rather easily (in Control Center). You can add accounts in Settings﹥Users and Accounts﹥.

Set up and use multiuser on your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 3:56 PM in response to jaynedog

You can sign in on as many Apple TV boxes as you like with the same account, but streaming from the same service simultaneously is limited (varies by content provider).

Each Apple TV box will have a default account (from setup). The newer Apple TV boxes (4th generation or later, with tvOS 13 or later) allow multiple accounts, and you can switch between them rather easily (in Control Center). You can add accounts in Settings﹥Users and Accounts﹥.

Set up and use multiuser on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.