Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

U took my money

Why did you guys just charge me $4.99 under apple.com/bi when I haven’t even purchased anything, this is VERYYY annoying and I want my money back ASAP, like the heck get outta my bank account ughhhhh I want my money back hurry upppp

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 9:35 PM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2021 10:07 PM in response to priyanka172

priyanka172 Said:

"U took my money: [...] I want my money back hurry upppp"

-------

A. Take this Up with Apple:

For financial assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. These are User-to-User forums. You are not speaking with Apple Here. We are just everyday Apple users like you.

Contact Apple Support:

Phone Support Info:

B. Chat Session Info:

Being that phone calls are taking a moment, perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

C. Screenshare:

Consider performing a screensharing session on your device, so they can see this firsthand, from your perspective.

Try This: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

D. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix. Chats are taking a bit longe

U took my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.