Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my phone

MY phone was stolen and I am now getting a notification to my watch that my phone was located but when I look it up it says my phone is not sharing its location. Can you help?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:31 AM

Sorry, but there is nothing anyone here, nor Apple can do to help you locate your stolen phone.

Regardless, see if any of the following articles can prove helpful:

I'm assuming that you had "Find My" enabled BEFORE the phone was stolen ... correct? If so, then those articles should help a bit. If not, then the first two things you should do are:

1. Change your Apple ID password
  2. Contact your local law enforcement agency to report the theft. <== You should do this one regardless if you had Find My enabled or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 10:31 AM in response to analisas33

Sorry, but there is nothing anyone here, nor Apple can do to help you locate your stolen phone.

Regardless, see if any of the following articles can prove helpful:

I'm assuming that you had "Find My" enabled BEFORE the phone was stolen ... correct? If so, then those articles should help a bit. If not, then the first two things you should do are:

1. Change your Apple ID password
  2. Contact your local law enforcement agency to report the theft. <== You should do this one regardless if you had Find My enabled or not.

find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.