Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect multiple screens MacBook Air 2018

How do I connect multiple screens to my MacBook Air 2018 to be able to view different things on each screen? What adaptor do I need to buy? How many screens can be connected at once?

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 6:05 PM

You can run one 5K or two 4K displays. You have two Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports, you can use Apple’s multiport adapter and your charger to connect one HDMI display and connect the other with a USB-C-to-HDMI cable, you can get a USB-C display that provides power like the LG ultra fine 4K, or you can get a dock like the Brydge Stone Pro or OWC Mini TB3 dock.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 6:05 PM in response to Riley1479

You can run one 5K or two 4K displays. You have two Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports, you can use Apple’s multiport adapter and your charger to connect one HDMI display and connect the other with a USB-C-to-HDMI cable, you can get a USB-C display that provides power like the LG ultra fine 4K, or you can get a dock like the Brydge Stone Pro or OWC Mini TB3 dock.

How to connect multiple screens MacBook Air 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.