Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with my new iphone...I can not make outgoing calls and from last one week I was already facing problem with receiving calls. Just now I can not make calls and incoming first call can not answer until someone calls me few times? Pls help.

New iPhone 12

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 5:11 AM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2021 8:46 AM in response to Demo

I can make calls now after I restarted my phone few times and checked settings for relative options to on and off Airplane mode, checked busy mode on off, removed Sim and inserted again....etc Now issue is with receiving calls. Incoming call is not possible to answer unless it is tried few times. This is going on from last two weeks now?

Problem with my new iphone...I can not make outgoing calls and from last one week I was already facing problem with receiving calls. Just now I can not make calls and incoming first call can not answer until someone calls me few times? Pls help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.