Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade

Can you trade your current iPhone which is still on finance for an upgrade? Or do you have to wait until all the payments are completed first?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 7:03 AM

Depending who its on finance with, apple probably has details within their trade in policy but I think its best to just start a chat to someone online on apple support under the iPhone section and ask that and I am sure they will advise you. I know apple does serial number checks on the iPhone being traded in and can commonly see if they are leased, refurbished, owned by a company or on a contract.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2021 7:03 AM in response to esme181

Depending who its on finance with, apple probably has details within their trade in policy but I think its best to just start a chat to someone online on apple support under the iPhone section and ask that and I am sure they will advise you. I know apple does serial number checks on the iPhone being traded in and can commonly see if they are leased, refurbished, owned by a company or on a contract.

Hope this helps!

Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.