Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is the Apple TV app going to let me connect my existing CBS All Access?

I have had CBS All Access for a couple of years & certainly before the Apple TV App was ever created. I think the Apple TV App needs to have an option for logging into an existing CBS account and not just the option to set up new subscription!

It would be convenient to use this one App to access all of the channels I want to use! Has anyone figured out a way?

And yes, I know I can use the CBS App stand-alone, and yes, I already have the CBS app on my Apple TV Box, but now it's really more the principle! :)

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 8:31 AM

Apple TV app Channels are different subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, different perks, and different hosting.

Aside from that, the CBS app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box) has been supported in the Apple TV app for a long time. CBS shows could link through Watch Now and Up Next, then play in the CBS app automatically.

CBS All Access will end in two days, as it will be replaced by Paramount+. It remains to be seen how that will work with the Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2021 8:31 AM in response to MarilynJ

Apple TV app Channels are different subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, different perks, and different hosting.

Aside from that, the CBS app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box) has been supported in the Apple TV app for a long time. CBS shows could link through Watch Now and Up Next, then play in the CBS app automatically.

CBS All Access will end in two days, as it will be replaced by Paramount+. It remains to be seen how that will work with the Apple TV app.

When is the Apple TV app going to let me connect my existing CBS All Access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.