Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Showtime, CBS All Access, and Apple One

I opted into Apple One and bought a sub to CBS All Access with Showtime for a great price. However i cannot view Showtime. The CBS All Access log in info does not work on the Showtime app and Showtime is not a channel on the CBS All Access app. CBS' site says if i sub'd through CBS.com, i can add Showtime as an add-on in the account settings. But i signed up via Apple. And CBS says to check in with them. I confirmed my subs show CBS All Access with Showtime and Apple TV+ and Apple One. How do i log into an app on Apple TV to watch Showtime?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 2:53 PM

You need to go to the Apple TV app on your phone or iPad from there if you scroll down you’ll see your subscriptions. From there you can log into your showtime account. But you have to be in Apple TV app. I have an Apple TV which makes it somewhat more easier. But you are correct. You can’t log into the cbs all access app or the showtime app.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 2:53 PM in response to Rayann338

You need to go to the Apple TV app on your phone or iPad from there if you scroll down you’ll see your subscriptions. From there you can log into your showtime account. But you have to be in Apple TV app. I have an Apple TV which makes it somewhat more easier. But you are correct. You can’t log into the cbs all access app or the showtime app.

Showtime, CBS All Access, and Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.