Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Plus and CBS All Access and others I have a subscription to show as channels to try.

I have a subscription to CBS All Access and Brit Box through Apple. I have watched them on the separate apps on my Apple TV and still do. When I go to the Apple TV Plus App Watch now Apple TV plus and my AMC plus show up as my channels but the others I have subscriptions to show up as more to try. If I select them it offers a trial but I already have a subscription.

Why are they not connecting like the AMC Plus?

I checked Apple TV preferences and those Apps all show as already connected.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 8:47 AM

The subscriptions as started outside the Apple TV app (either in separate app or with the provider directly) are different from subscriptions for Channels as started inside the Apple TV app. Even if both are billed through Apple. Different terms and conditions, different perks. They are generally not exchangeable.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2021 8:47 AM in response to thomasrgriffith

The subscriptions as started outside the Apple TV app (either in separate app or with the provider directly) are different from subscriptions for Channels as started inside the Apple TV app. Even if both are billed through Apple. Different terms and conditions, different perks. They are generally not exchangeable.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Plus and CBS All Access and others I have a subscription to show as channels to try.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.