Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AMC+ Subscription (NOT Apple TV Channel) not integrating

I have an AMC+ subscription that was initiated through AMC’s website. While I can watch the episodes I want by manually locating them in the app, if I try watching them from up next, Apple TV wants me to subscribe to AMC+ via Channels. How do I tell Apple TV that I already have a paid subscription to the CHannel they are selling me?

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 7:27 PM

On what device is this happening?

Subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app will have to be viewed in the separate content provider app. These are different types of subscriptions with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. You have no access to the Apple TV app Channel AMC+ without in-app subscription.

AMC+ for the separate app is not listed for support as connected app through the Apple TV app (Up Next, Watch Now, Search).

Connected app functionality is not available on third party devices, as the OS does the connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 7:27 PM in response to Super S

On what device is this happening?

Subscriptions started outside the Apple TV app will have to be viewed in the separate content provider app. These are different types of subscriptions with different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. You have no access to the Apple TV app Channel AMC+ without in-app subscription.

AMC+ for the separate app is not listed for support as connected app through the Apple TV app (Up Next, Watch Now, Search).

Connected app functionality is not available on third party devices, as the OS does the connection.

AMC+ Subscription (NOT Apple TV Channel) not integrating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.