Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trojan virus popup

I was reading a few articles and when i clicked on a link i received a pop up stating that i have a “Trojan Virus” on my phone and my apps and memory are infected. It looks suspicious but thought i should report it just to be safe. Is this Apple or Fake website?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 12:57 PM

It is a Scam. These are fake messages that you will see from a website that you may be visiting on your iPhone or a Mac or any OS based computer. Ignore them and get out of that website. The idea is to scare you into buying a service or an app to "protect you" when there is nothing wrong with your device. It is a scam.

Here is some more interesting reading below:

All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔  Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Rzate

It is a Scam. These are fake messages that you will see from a website that you may be visiting on your iPhone or a Mac or any OS based computer. Ignore them and get out of that website. The idea is to scare you into buying a service or an app to "protect you" when there is nothing wrong with your device. It is a scam.

Here is some more interesting reading below:

All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔  Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

Mar 2, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Rzate

Hello Rzate,

Clearly, this is a FAKE website. If it were real, it should have "apple.com" domain, in this case, it has yourlandsecurity, which is not owned or related to apple. Do NOT install the "trusted" app from the app store, as that will Install a Real Virus on your iPhone. You can safely ignore and close the webpage. Reporting it to apple would help as they would take down the site.

Trojan virus popup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.