Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

As a paying customers, why can I not view the content of Apple News /One via any browser on a PC or Linux OS

I would like to read the news on my PC(Windows/Linux/etc...) via a browser of my choose.

You already limit my access to nth devices, so the control is already there, so what is the issue?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 5:59 PM

If you can't log in, you may need to enable 2 Factor Authentication on your Apple ID and create an app specific password to use. If your account won’t allow 2 Factor Authentication, try 2 Step Verification.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.   

2 Factor Authentication - How to generate a recovery key  

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2021 5:59 PM in response to Ideas

If you can't log in, you may need to enable 2 Factor Authentication on your Apple ID and create an app specific password to use. If your account won’t allow 2 Factor Authentication, try 2 Step Verification.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.   

2 Factor Authentication - How to generate a recovery key  

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

As a paying customers, why can I not view the content of Apple News /One via any browser on a PC or Linux OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.