Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My podcasts have been on iTunes for over five years. Now some are not showing up on Apple podcast app search

Hope you can help! My podcasts have been on iTunes for over five years. Now some are not showing up on the Apple podcast app search. I noticed that some had been flagged as "hidden." I didn't select to hide them so I'm not sure how or why that happened. In any case, I selected "unhide" and the podcasts now show active in the podcast connect dashboard, but when I search for them on the Apple podcast app they don't show up. Below is what I see. Notice the View on Apple Podcasts is greyed out. How do I fix this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 12:19 AM

I can subscribe manually to your feed and all the episodes show. However the iTunes link doesn't work - I get 'cannot connect' although I checked with my own podcast and both search on title and the iTunes link work. So it looks as if your podcast has been removed from the Store.

Obviously I have no way of knowing why this would be. I can offer a wild guess, that the term 'Greatest hits' in the title has triggered someone into thinking it's a 'mix' of copyrighted music, which from looking at the feed evidently isn't the case (though I haven't listened to any episodes to see whether they do in fact contain any music).

You will need to contact Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 12:19 AM in response to Jack Street

I can subscribe manually to your feed and all the episodes show. However the iTunes link doesn't work - I get 'cannot connect' although I checked with my own podcast and both search on title and the iTunes link work. So it looks as if your podcast has been removed from the Store.

Obviously I have no way of knowing why this would be. I can offer a wild guess, that the term 'Greatest hits' in the title has triggered someone into thinking it's a 'mix' of copyrighted music, which from looking at the feed evidently isn't the case (though I haven't listened to any episodes to see whether they do in fact contain any music).

You will need to contact Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

My podcasts have been on iTunes for over five years. Now some are not showing up on Apple podcast app search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.