Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 plus iCloud

i bought an iPhone 7 plus from a friend, apparently it was working well, however i decided to erase all infiormation to feed in mine, i did not realize the info i have been using all that time was not mine, i am now stuck since it asking for an apple id which is not mine. My friend cannot remember her ID n the password

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 3:18 AM

Looks like you have run into the Activation Lock. You do not know the Apple ID and Password to remove the Activation Lock. You are not going to be able to use that iPhone without those credentials. Please see if the two links that I have posted below help you and your friend.

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 3:18 AM in response to MaxPID1

Looks like you have run into the Activation Lock. You do not know the Apple ID and Password to remove the Activation Lock. You are not going to be able to use that iPhone without those credentials. Please see if the two links that I have posted below help you and your friend.

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Axel F.

Iphone 7 plus iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.