Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect iPhone X to the internet. I have read all the threads and have done all expected fixes, nothing works! Wifi doesn't work, cell data doesn't work. I ave a $1,000 smart phone that will only make and receive calls and nothing else!

I cannot connect iPhone X to the internet. I have read all the threads and have done all expected fixes, nothing works! Wifi doesn't work, cell data doesn't work. I ave a $1,000 smart phone that will only make and receive calls and nothing else!

I need a real fix for this phone!

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:44 PM

You have read all the threads and you have performed all expected fixes. Did you also contact ➔ Apple Support ?

Axel F.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.