Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple watch change the volume how they want

Sometimes when I turn on the silent mode and I have the notification volume at 100%, the volume will be set to 50% the next day.

Can somebody help me?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 7:07 PM

Hello Bobby_Knobloch,

We appreciate you sharing these details and working with us here. Since noticing this issue with your volume have you tried to Restart your iPhone and Restart Apple Watch?

If you've tried restarting your devices, we'd like to try to Unpair and erase your Apple Watch and Set up your Apple Watch again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 7:07 PM in response to Bobby_Knobloch

Hello Bobby_Knobloch,

We appreciate you sharing these details and working with us here. Since noticing this issue with your volume have you tried to Restart your iPhone and Restart Apple Watch?

If you've tried restarting your devices, we'd like to try to Unpair and erase your Apple Watch and Set up your Apple Watch again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

Mar 6, 2021 1:44 PM in response to Bobby_Knobloch

Hello Bobby_Knobloch,

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

When you notice the volume change, did you disable silent mode?

Do you use a Bluetooth speaker or headphones with your Apple Watch?

Could you tell us which Apple Watch model and software version you're using?

Please provide as many details as you can and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

My Apple watch change the volume how they want

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.